Owing to its transitory nature, Twitter urges its users to publish more. According to social media statistics, approximately 50 crore Tweets are sent every day. That's the equivalent of almost 9000 tweets per second! Isn't that exhausting? How are you going to gain more interaction and clicks on your Twitter timeline amidst all of this noise? What is the best time for tweets?
The optimal time to post is one of the contributing aspects to generating the most clicks and interaction. One promising strategy to improve your brand's presence here is to provide clever and entertaining content while your audience is online. Best time for tweets variates according to trends & the industry you are working under.
Finding the optimal moment to post on Twitter, on the other hand, might be difficult. In this blog, we will talk about digital marketing through Twitter & the best time to post on Twitter in 2022 for engagement.
Table of Contents
Why is it vital to post at the proper time?
The chronological feed is back in the game thanks to a recent upgrade in Twitter's algorithms, making the timing of your updates more important than ever before. It has now become even more important for you to ascertain the best time to post on Twitter in 2022. For the past 6 years, Twitter's feeds, like those of other social media networks, have been based on interaction or popularity rather than reverse chronology. Twitter now allows users to switch their feeds from "Top-ranked tweets" to "Latest post tweets" with a single click, based on user feedback.
How to find the best time to post on Twitter 2022?
Digital Marketing through Twitter is a little bit complex but very effective. When most of your Twitter followers are online, it's preferable to publish. This is an obvious choice. If you are wondering what could be the best time to post on Twitter in India, then it will totally depend on the topic you are writing the content about.
Finding out when your audience is most likely to retweet, comment on, or share your content, on the other hand, confuses the topic and turns it into a strategic debate. This article looks at how to use Twitter effectively to get the most out of your content marketing efforts.
How frequently should you post on Twitter?
As tweets come and go at the speed of light, you might be tempted to post as much as you can to keep your audience's attention. Don't give in to the temptation. About three times every day, your brand should tweet. If your social content strategy includes a sufficient amount of new, original content.
To interact with their audience in all time zones, global brands should post around the clock. It's pointless to post substandard content only to meet the three-times-per-day target. Your Twitter interaction will drop as your audience grows tired of your bard content.
When is the best day & time to post on Twitter in 2022?
Let us examine the above-mentioned table & find out what could be the best time to post on Twitter day-wise:
- Best Time To Tweet On Monday: Since Monday is the first working day of the week, it is advised for businesses to plan tweets for that time period. On Monday, however, between the hours of 8:00 AM and 4:00 PM is the optimal time to tweet.
- Best Time To Tweet On Tuesday: Tuesday is the ideal day to publish for a variety of businesses because it has the second-highest Twitter engagement. The list for the same is provided in the blog post below. Tuesday between 9:00 AM and 4:00 PM is the ideal time to plan your tweet.
- Best Time To Tweet On Wednesday: The ideal day to post on Twitter for practically every business is Wednesday because it gets the maximum engagement around the world.
The fact that Wednesday falls in the middle of the weekend may be the cause of the high level of involvement. Whatever the reason, Wednesday is the best day to tweet if you want to earn the most engagement and retweets.
The ideal window of time to post a tweet on Wednesday is from 8:00 AM to 3:00 PM.
- Best Time To Tweet On Thursday: As Friday is the final working day of the week, and by the time they get there, they might already be too fatigued to check Twitter or any other social media, Thursday can be the greatest day for B2B companies to post. The ideal time to schedule your tweet for Thursday is therefore between 8:00 AM and 1:00 PM.
- Best Time To Tweet On Friday: Many organisations consider Friday to be the final working day of the week, and by the time lunchtime rolls around, people are usually ready to unwind. In light of this, the ideal time to plan your tweet for Thursday is between 9:00 and 12:00.
- Best Time To Tweet On Weekends: Weekends typically produce less interest, and many social media schedulers actually advise against posting on Saturdays and Sundays because they are supposedly the worst days to tweet on Twitter. But according to data, the educational sector finds Saturday to be more interesting.
The optimum time to publish on Twitter for the educational sector on weekends is between 5:00 PM and 9:00 PM on Saturday, when there is maximum engagement. However, generally speaking, the ideal time to post a tweet on a Saturday is between 9:00 AM and 10:00 PM.
If your looking for the best time to post on other social media platforms, click here.
Examine your Twitter analytics to determine when is the optimum time to post
Examining your Twitter analytics can help you find out the best time to post a Tweet. Twitter Analytics provides a detailed breakdown of your Tweet impressions, profile visits, and other interaction metrics. You may also utilize Twitter Analytics to track your progress over time and come up with fresh posting methods as you go.
To receive a thorough picture of your account's engagement during the last month, go to the analytics area of your Twitter account. You may find detailed information on your tweet activity in the "Tweets" section. You can select how far back you wish to see your tweets' activity statistics in the top right corner.
Twitter Analytics provides a detailed breakdown of your Tweet impressions, profile visits, and other interaction metrics. You may also utilize Twitter Analytics to track your progress over time and come up with fresh posting methods as you go.
1. Twitter Analytics: To receive a thorough picture of your account's engagement during the last month, go to the analytics area of your Twitter account. You may find detailed information on your tweet activity in the "Tweets" section. You can select how far back you wish to see your tweets' activity statistics in the top right corner.
2. Examine Tweet Activity: Hover over the graph to see the tweet activity data for a specific time period. It will provide you with a fast overview of how many tweets you've sent and how many organic and paid impressions you've received on a given day.
3. Find Popular Tweets: You can also see your most popular tweets, as well as their impressions, engagement, and engagement rates. You can quickly determine what type of information is most effective for you.
On the right side, you can see a graphical representation of the engagement rate, clicks, retweets, likes, and replies.
These many informative insights into account will help you evaluate your best time to post on Twitter with ease. Now it is time to test the data you have collected.
One interesting finding is that the ideal times to promote Twitter engagement are the polar opposite of the most popular hours. In a nutshell, this is what we can say:
- The majority of Twitter exchanges take place in the early morning or late at night. Users like to use social media shortly after waking up or before going to bed.
- People are too busy throughout the workday to look at their phones and connect with your brands' content. If you want to find engagement, stay away from regular work hours.
With new algorithm updates in effect, you now understand the importance of tweet timing. Sending tweets during your brand's peak hours will help you engage with your audience more effectively and attract more promising prospects.
To discover the optimal moment, use the principles outlined in this blog. Use general popular time as inspiration, examine your data with Twitter analytics, and use tools to discover the optimum time. This way you can determine the best time to post on Twitter in 2022 for engagement.